We especially want to hear from BIPOC, the LGBTQIA2S+ community, neurodivergent individuals, people with disabilities, & other marginalized voices.
Submissions are currently CLOSED. Keep an eye out for summer submission dates by following us Instagram or sign up for our newsletter.
- All prose submissions must be between 1,000-3,000 words. All genres are accepted.
- Poetry submissions should not exceed 50 lines.
- Submissions are open to all those who identify as women.
- Individuals are limited to submitting one piece of writing at a time.
- We cannot accept work that has been previously published, including on personal blogs.
- Submissions should be attached as a word document in 12 point Times New Roman font, double-spaced. Please include your name in the document title.
- Simultaneous submissions are accepted with gratitude! Please notify us right away if it has been accepted elsewhere.
- You retain all legal rights to your story if published by HLWW.
- We reserve the right to reject your story at our discretion.
If accepted, we will send you edits to approve.
Thank you for considering us for your submission!
Questions? Email them directly to firstname.lastname@example.org